2. Observe your feelings 🙂



Hi again!😃

This was the second module we did, basically it was about performing a SWOT analysis which is the first photo you see in this publication.

A SWOT analysis is, as the name says 🙂, is an activity to analyze your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.

This was my analysis:




Personally I liked this activity a lot, because normally I look more at my weaknesses than my strengths and if it is the case and I look at what I do well, it is in a very superficial way. But with this analysis I had to look at each point in detail and that led me to realize that I am good at many things if I take the time to think about them, and clearly there are things I have to improve that I probably had not thought about before.

As in the previous activity, I hope you do this analysis because it can help you discover characteristics of you that you probably never considered.😊

Bye! ✪
 


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

6. Reflect on your past ⏳