6. Reflect on your past ⏳

 




Hi again! 😆

This step was composed of two modules, reflect on your past and let's continue with the past.

In the module reflect on your past as the name says, we should remember important moments of our past and capture them in a collage and a video. In the video we should say how we made the collage, what we felt when we did it, an anecdote from our childhood, and if we asked or needed help to make this collage.

The second module was more a practice on how to use the past in the texts, and in this module we had to make a story with some images and we had to say what we had done last week.

Reflect on your past

Personally I liked more making the module reflect on your past since it was very nice to remember so many happy moments in my life😄. 

Here I leave you my video where I explain it more in depth 🎥:


Now I will show you my collage 📷: 



Let's continue with the past

Now I will attach the story I made from the images and the text I made about my week:

THE STORY📜

Lily joined her friends for tea and told them about her last trip. Her travel destination was the Bora Bora islands, it was a long trip, lasting 26 hours. Lilly told them that she went to the beaches, that were so beautiful and very calm, she also went swimming and diving, because this is something you cannot omit if you are on such a beautiful beach, she told them that the sea was very diverse , there were fish of many colors and the water was crystal clear. Something that Lilly really liked was the good attention, at the hotel and the beach, also the food was delicious, and the staff always offered her smoothies and many other delicious things. 

Lilly also went to many attractions, where she always bought at least one object as a souvenir, in addition she bought many handicrafts with marine design, m o d u L e 7 1.1 1.2 because they seemed beautiful to her. She bought so many things that she could no longer fit in the suitcase, only the handicrafts, souvenirs and clothes occupied a complete suitcase, so she had to buy a new suitcase. 

Lilly was very happy on her trip, a long time ago she didn't take vacations because she was at university and with all the work and homework she didn't have time to rest, so she took advantage of the mid-year break and spent all her savings on a trip that she was planning a long time ago, Lilly was always very responsible so she planned everything very well so that she didn't have any pending work to do on vacation. Her friends were happy for her, although they envied her, in a good way, since while she was relaxing on the beach, they were at home doing chores and jobs that they had not done.

AND MY WEEK📅

Last week was normal, as every week basically, on Monday I started the day with group management, then I followed the technology class, we are working on a robot arm design, personally I am really enjoying this activity, finally we had socials, in which we are working the Byzantine empire. 
On Tuesday, the first class was English in which we talked about module 6 and what it consisted of, I really liked the activity we did in this module because it was interesting to see my memories and make a collage with them, then I had language where we were working the questions that help us get an idea and the last class was biology in which we were working on the digestive system. 
On Wednesday, my day started with the math class, in which we did a probability and proportions quiz, the second class was physical education, personally I almost died of fatigue because I am not very good at sports and exercise in general, the last class was English. 
On Thursday I had 4 classes, the first was mathematics in which we presented an activity that we had on the economy in this pandemic, the second class was human rights in which we worked on some news that we had investigated which were related to human rights or that they were also related to the situation we are going through, then I had music in which we are working the plates like the marimba and we are learning a melody called shot in the dark, finally I had social, in which we talked about the Cartagena refinery because on Friday we had a virtual tour of the refinery. 
On Friday, first thing we had a virtual visit to the refinery which was very interesting, then we had art in which we presented some work that we had done, it was a drawing about a place in our house, finally we had biology in which we continue talking of the digestive system. 3. 2. 

To end my week, on Saturday and Sunday I was doing some tasks that I was missing, for example I did the SPMUN task, I also corrected the design of the robot arm, and worked on the platforms. With my parents we made a marathon of a zombie series called z nation, on Netflix, which we really like because everything that has to do with terror, paranormal movies, monsters, aliens, zombies, we love it. Basically, we saw her at night and went to bed late just to know how the series was going. 

I hope you have enjoyed this post and are encouraged to take a tour of your childhood memories  🤭.

Bye! ✪




Comentarios