Conclusion 📋😄

 



Hi again! 🤭

As you have noticed this is the end of my blog. 😕

The truth is that I enjoyed it a lot and took many teachings from this year in the English class, and the fact of making this blog allowed me to remember all the work I did and how each one taught me something new 🤩. 

I found very interesting the project that we did this year for the English class because it not only helped us to learn more of this language but also helped us to discover ourselves and characteristics of our identity that maybe we hadn't noticed, although I always learn new things every year, I think that this year was the one I learned the most because, as I mentioned before, I took with me knowledge not only of the class but also teachings for the daily life and that helped me and will help me to understand myself more 🥰.

Without saying anything else, I loved this project and the journey I made through it, and I hope you liked it too 💗.

Thanks for reading my blog 😙!

Bye! ✪

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

6. Reflect on your past ⏳