5. Core values 🙋‍♀️

What's up?😋


This work consisted of two parts, the module and the class work which was a mind map. In these activities the main topic was the core values, for the module we made an avatar with the help of Nata and we created a comic that spoke of the core values, each one had to choose some, I for example chose the acceptance, the respect and the loyalty.

Here I leave my comic for you to read 🙂:







The second work was done in class and consisted of a mental map with fundamental values, each girl was given 4 values which I had to explain and give an example, I researched the dependability, determination, devotion and dedication.

The truth is that I liked the values I was given because I already had some idea of what they were and what examples I could give.
These were the definitions I gave 📕: 

Dependability: the quality of being trusted and being likely to do what people expect, when someone trust in you. 👭

Determination: the process of controlling, the ability of continue trying to do something although it is difficult, the determination to meet her goals led her to launch her own brand. 😎

Devotion:love or care for something or someone, following religious teachings, priests are very devoted to their religion. 👳‍♂️

Dedication: give a lot of time and energy to something that is important for you, I put a lot of dedication to the final work of the period to make it look good. 👩‍🏫

I hope you liked my comic and that you learned a little more about the core values that are so important for practically everything. 🥰

Bye! ✪





Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

6. Reflect on your past ⏳