How things have changed 👶🧒👴

 



Hey there! 😌 

In this activity as the name says, we should say if some situations or things had changed, for example the movies, clothes, music, our personality, technology, etc. And we had to place the concept in one of the three possible columns, change a lot, change little or not change at all, and explain why we thought it was in that column.

I thought it was quite interesting to do this activity because although I knew that clearly many things had changed, I hadn't realized the amount as it was, since you could practically say that everything has changed 🌀.

In this exercise I consider that all concepts have changed in one way or another since we are always in constant change, whether we want to or not, we are always evolving, learning new things, living new things, so change is inevitable, not only in people but in activities and situations 🙆‍♀️🙆‍♂️.
For me, because of what I mentioned before, everything has changed a lot, there are very few things that have not changed in a drastic way, and according to my point of view there is nothing that hasn't changed at least a little bit.

This was my work and this is how I organized it 💻:


         HAS CHANGED A LOT       HAS CHANGED A LITTLE      HASN'T CHANGED

Banking 👨‍💼: In my opinion, it has changed a lot in the last 4-5 years, because before, to make transactions, we had to go to the bank and stand in line, and now if you want to do some type of transaction you can do it from the phone without leaving the house.

 

My personality 👩: I think I have changed a lot in some aspects, although there are things that I still have since I was little, for example, before I was very quiet in class and I did not like to participate very much and now I really like to participate and give my opinion, also in general I was very shy and it was hard for me to say my opinion.

 

Shopping 🛒: I think that shopping, like banks have had changes thanks to technology, before we went to stores in the mall  but now we buy many things online, and now more in times of pandemic, we order clothes online, gifts, food etc.

 

My interests and hobbies 🤩: I think that my hobbies have not changed that much, I was always very calm and I was never someone with a lot of energy for activities such as sports, so since I was young I liked quiet activities such as drawing, listening to music and playing instruments. But my interests, unlike my hobbies, have changed too much, as in the styles of movies, before I didn’t like terror and now I love it, in food too, I loved sweets and now not so much, in the style of clothing , etc.

 

Internet and websites 🔌: I think they have changed too much, the internet and websites were not so famous or well known, and now it could be said that we need them for everything, we use them for homework, work, games, shopping, etc.

 

Music 🎶: I think that music has changed too much, every year there are new styles of music. A style of music that I think has changed too much is reggaeton, before it had a different vocabulary, and if we compare a reggaeton song from this year with the one from 6 years old, the difference is very noticeable.

 

Clothes and fashion 👕: Fashion is something that has changed too much, it could easily change every month as there are always new trends. For example, now a style of clothing called "aesthetic" is very fashionable and 10 years ago, for example, leggings with prints were used a lot.

 

The weather ⛅: The weather is constantly changing, which is why I consider that the current climate is clearly quite different from that of 10 years ago and this is largely caused by climate change.

 

Mobile phones 📱: mobile phones are something that changed too much in all aspects, from their physique, before they were not tactile and they were "panelitas", to their capabilities and their function, 10 years ago it was used for important things such as messages and calls and sometimes games, now we literally need our cell phone to live, we use it for practically everything

 

Food and drinks 🍱: Food has changed a lot in the last 10 years, before we didn’t care so much about the content of calories, sugars, fats, etc, and it didn’t matter much if it was healthy or not. Now food is healthier, and we care a lot about its content or what it is made of.

 

Education 👩‍🏫: Education has changed a lot, it could be said that before the school was more concerned with academics and now issues such as mental health and socialization are also important. Before they educated us by learning things that could be said for specific jobs, now they teach us to discuss, argue, analyse, basically they don’t educate us for something specific, but to stand out in any career that we decide to study and for life in general.

 

Dating 👩🏽‍🤝‍🧑🏾: Dating has changed a lot in my opinion, before when someone wanted to have a date they said it in person, now you only send a message by WhatsApp; As each time we become more dependent on the cell phone, the more we are aware of it, even in dates, which didn’t happen before; And finally, which I think is what has changed the most, is the breakdown of a relationship, before, they told you directly and in person, now they just write you a message and that's it.

 

My lifestyle 🚴‍♀️: I feel that my lifestyle has changed a lot. Before, I didn't worry about what I ate, now I really care a lot and I try to eat very healthy; Before, although my studies mattered to me, they do not matter as much as now, today my studies matter too much to me because for me that reflects the effort I make.

TV 📺: I think television has changed in terms of special effects in movies because clearly now they are better, but in program styles I don’t consider that they have changed too much, in Disney series for example, they have not changed almost anything, they present series that are too similar between them, like Violetta, which is the same as Bia, and in other types of series I think they all have the same style as well.

 

My physical appearance 🧍‍♀️: Physically, I don’t think I changed a lot, I still have the same face and facial expressions and I look too much like my younger self, the only thing that has changed would be my height.

 

My social life 🧏‍♀️: I don't think my social life has changed much, I was always very reserved and shy, I was also very selective with my friends but even so I spoke well with all my classmates, just like now, I hardly use social networks and although I have several friends, I don't know too many people like some of my classmates.

 

Transportation 🚗: I consider that transport has not changed much, the truth is that cars, although they have evolved and have had changes, are not very noticeable, like other means of transport such as bicycles, motorcycles, etc. What has changed perhaps is that now there is a more environmentally friendly fuel and there are electric cars.

 

My friendship 💛: My friendships changed a lot when I got to this school, which was 8 years ago, because I didn't talk to my classmates from the other school again and I got new friends here. Since I got to school I continue with almost the same friendships but clearly there are some that I have made this year and the previous one as there are others from which I separated, but in general my friendships are from transition, first and third grade.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After reading this post 🤗, what do you think? Have things changed much or not so much? 🤔

Bye! ✪


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

6. Reflect on your past ⏳