Podcast🎬




Hello! 👋


This work did not belong as such to the 11 steps to discover your true identity, it was more a separate activity.

I liked this activity quite a lot and at the same time it was a new experience for me, I had never done this kind of work like podcasts but I liked it too much. I find very impressive the people that are able to tell a story and that without the use of images still manage to make me imagine everything because of the good way they tell it, and that is the case of the podcasts. 🎧

For this work we had to divide ourselves in groups of three and make a podcast either of an interview, a story or a tale, etc. I think that with my group we set ourselves a challenge since we didn't only choose to tell a story but also about the horror genre. It is difficult to generate some kind of emotion when telling a story and with the terror it was more difficult because we had to generate a feeling of fear, but my group and I love the terror and everything related, so we accepted the challenge. 👻

In the end I think it went pretty well for our first time doing a podcast🤗, we chose the story of the crying child because we found it very interesting, and before recording we made a script to make it easier for us when we recorded the audio of the podcast.

Here is the link to the podcast if you want to listen to it 🎧, a part of the script (because it is too long to put it all 🙃) and the cover of our podcast is the picture that is already attached 📃:

https://evilstrangerstories.podomatic.com

SCRIPT

  • Mapa: What do you think when you see these pictures?

  • Male: Any painting?

  • Mapa: Yes, anyone.

  • Marietta: Mmm… I feel restless, as curiosity, I think…

  • Male:It makes me feel… melancholy.

  • Mapa:Me too, and also sadness, it makes me feel scared.

  • Marietta:That means the painter did a good job.

  • Male: Right.

  • Mapa: Fine.

  • Marietta: But To this day, no ones knows what happened to the pintor.

  • Male: He just… disappeared...

  • Marietta: Thanks for listen to us.

  • Mapa: We left it all up to you, dear listeners.

  • Male: Don't forget that we are:

  • Marietta: Marietta Salomé Gómez

  • Mapa: María Paula Lugo

  • Male: And María Alejandra Bernal

  • Mapa: Remember that everything can be fiction.

  • Marietta: Or... real.

  • 66 But don’t worry, is only a story!

  • Male: See you next time!

  • Marietta: Don't forget to sleep well!

  • Male: Good night, and sweet dreams... 


I hope you liked the podcast and you dare to try one someday, it's always good to try new things. 🤔

Bye! ✪

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

6. Reflect on your past ⏳